Tell a story in just over a minute, is not simple. This example tells a classic modern woman in a romantic city waiting for a meeting often dreamed. But I am interested in reflecting on the use of photography in black and almost black, the use of the particular design that if you look carefully you can remember some Danish products.


In contrast to what we see of the most boisterous, consisting of inserts of Brazilian lizards. Other products are hand-treated leather for my taste a little chic, with streaks reminiscent of exotic animals (I challenge any reader of novels of adventure to remember someone who looks like), but I think with good accostameno can also be very fascinating.




You can imagine how and what to combine these very special bags from the realization soffisticata, surely you are more brave than me. ciao

Commenti

Post più popolari