When Designer becomes INFLUENCER

Some time ago, I found a character on the web that is worth reporting. It's called Marco Monty Montemagno, has a website a Facebook page and a Youtube channel.

3 are the reasons why I find it so interesting:
The first one is because he is clear, simple in he is display and has undoubted experience on the issues he deals with.
The second is fun, his videos are a real thrill, loads of irony and fun, even though he talks about spiny issues.
The third reason because I have the same name banally lives in Brighton, where some of my friends live and is a city I love.
By now I am a "hero", I dare say a shamano of digital strategic communication.
His training course and his communication are an evolution of direct experiences lived in which each of us can reflect or will do so soon. His exposition, his reflections, on the topics dealt with, develops on simple and clear concepts, in some respects irrefutable and at the same time described in an ironic and fun way as well as passionate.
It is no doubt that his Designer's journey has not been without suffering, humiliation, but his vision of his capability to attain the set goals, his creativity, led him to be, in my opinion, a true "Influencer "Digital.
Contrary to many of the characters in the Web, he has remained alone, he does not pull it at all, he is a real expert in getting stimuli, ideas and solutions for a new communication.

Thank You
Marco

Commenti

Post più popolari